A varied class timetable designed to
Motivate and Achieve!
Motivate and Achieve!
BOOK A CLASS HERE
Booking is essential for all classes
We are now offering Outdoor Classes
& Zoom classes, and hope to be back
in the studio soon!
Please read below for our new rules
for attending classes:
Our class timetable has been designed with two key things in mind; Motivating
our participants and offering lots of variety to challenge the body and mind with
many types of training. There is something for everyone from High intensity
HIIT sessions to Restorative Yoga classes, and lots in between! We don't follow
strict fitness programs, meaning each session is different every week, and is
easily tailored to the group that attends, allowing us to challenge you
individually whilst keeping our family spirit as a group.
Here’s how it works:
- Outdoor Classes will be held either on the Sports Club Lawn (in Green) or Swanpool Beach (in Yellow). We’re allowed up to 30 to an outdoor class including the instructor, but we feel a maximum of 15 is sensible for now. We don’t want 29 of you spread out close to nearly 100 metres.
- Our Zoom and Studio Classes will be run at the same time. We know not all of you will feel comfortable training indoors with other yet, and we want to offer you both as much variety and options as possible, and a choice of training in the studio or staying at home. We will continue this as long as you need us to.
- Booking System ( the complicated bit!!) Please book as normal for outdoor classes. They are colour coded to show the venue. Yellow for Swanpool Beach, Green for the Sports Club Lawn. The Studio and Zoom classes will run at the same time, with numbers limited to 8 in the studio. There will be a separate booking slot for either the Studio or Zoom option. Zoom will be Blue, Studio will be Pink. For example, If you want to do Kettlebells on Monday at 9.15am in the studio, book onto the pink Kettlebells option. If you want do that class on Zoom, book via the Blue option.
Convid-19 Class Rules
- Always book in to avoid disappointment
- When possible arrive and leave in gym gear
- Bring own equipment when possible e.g. mats, kettlebells etc.
- Always sign in
- Always wipe equipment before after use using the anti bacterial wipes provided
- Do Not share equipment
- Never train face to face
- Follow floor arrows and/or adhere to social distancing policies (STUDIO)
- Do not leave belongings on floors (STUDIO)
- Arrive and leave on time